Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The World's Best Mom

Happy Birthday to the most incredible mom in the world! Thank you for keeping my plants alive, well my one plant. Thank you for keeping my dreams alive when I don't dare to hope they'll come true. So many of the best ones already have. Thank you for loving me when I don't deserve it, all of us, in that case. :)I love that you inspire me to think of things in ways that I would never on my own. I am so proud of how beautiful you have always been. I have all these snap-shot moments in my mind of how you have gone out of your way to create special memories for us and with us, with such enthusiasm. From little things like nature walks and building snowmen to milestone moments that you add your special touch to, and make them perfect. I love your drive and motivation, how you make a plan and then make it happen. You never say "someday" without following through. I love your cookies and your cooking. I love the way you decorate. I love how clean you keep your car (and my house)! There are all of these kinds of things that I notice and like about you just in an average day and I want to be the kind of mom you are.
Happy birthday, Mom. I love you to the moon.

2 comments:

  1. That was sooooooo sweeet Amy! Im sooooo glad you and your mom are in my life! Love you both LOTS!{-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. We BOTH love you TONS! :) You are a wonderful friend, even more than a friend and I'm so glad you're mine!

    ReplyDelete