Monday, January 3, 2011

Missing Camera, Take 2

So my silly sister-in-law called me today, while we were text-ing. She was practically yelling and I could tell she was about to tell me something good. Those are the best kind of calls, don't you think? Okay, so she said "Amy! We're playing outside today and Aubry just came up to me and said 'Mommy, who's camera is this?'!" It was mine! So my precious camera has spent the last month or so out in the freezing rain and snow! She turned it on and could look at all my pictures, though there was some condensation on the screen. Amazing, if you ask me! I cannot wait to get my hands on it and see how it works. She was pretty sure it would dry right up so WHOO HOO!
I go to Kansas City to get my Mom tomorrow! Yesterday, I believe she was at Hyde Park. Rumor has it that she took a picture of Peter Pan while she was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment