Monday, January 24, 2011

Kesi

Four score and seven years ago... er wait, I mean 30 years ago today there was a beautiful little pink baby born. She was destined to do many beautiful things in her life. She grew up to be a kind and loving person who sees something good in everyone she meets. God planned two precious pink babys for her and gave her a husband who is ugly and rude, but he also gave her the heart to love him. I had the honor of meeting her almost 8 years ago and in my heart I prayed that she needed a friend, because I knew she was a gem and I wanted to put her in my heart's pocket and keep her there forever. She has loved me and supported me through my worst and ugliest days and I will thank God forever that he gave me a friend like Kesi.
Happy 30th Birthday Kesi!

No comments:

Post a Comment