Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Boots

I have over estimated the worth of black ballet flats in more than an inch of snow... Even my tennis shoes got soaked, and I was just on the sidewalk. So a couple of nights ago I bought my first pair of snow boots, ever. Well, since I was a pre-teen anyway. They're black, with a smidge of fluff around the top, not the trendy kind really, just a cute pair, something more my style (which is rather un-trendy). I love them. I do!

Unicorns i love them
Unicorns i love them
Uni uni unicorns i loove them

Have you seen Despicable Me? Ya gotta, just for the (fluffy!) unicorn obsessed tot. It's how I feel about my snow boots.

So, I'd really like to say I didn't want to buy a pair of snow boots, but I've wanted one for years and so I have to admit, I'm really excited about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment