Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas in Review.

The Christmas season kicked off with a girls Christmas shopping day in Rogers, AR, and that day started with avisit to P.F. Chang's. My first ever.


Christmas eve rolled around with a load of snow, a big snowball fight, and some very rough football!

This is the view from my Mother-in-law's front door. It was a wonderful Christmas.

On Christmas day we headed to Cap's grandmother's house about an hour from his Mom's. In the back seat with me is our niece. We girls were loaded under all the presents and food and quilts, as you can see. The lucky boys were chillin in the front seat with all the leg room.


This picture was taken right before my nap. I'm a car sleeper or a car sicker. There's no in between for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment