Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Much To Say!

Oh do I have a lot to tell you! I can't tell you today though because (as you can see) it's after 1am!
Tomorrow I am going to Silver Dollar City!


Then I'm going to pick up my step-son and visit my neices for a long weekend. They've been hounding me to produce him!

I made a triple chocolate, triple layer, cake tonight that I'll blog about here in a day or two. Here's a preview to hold you over. The pic is fuzzy but I already gave the cake away, so it's the only one I've got!

I'm going to make another dessert this weekend that I'll tell you all about as well! It has cream cheese in it, that's all I can say.

I took some photos at a conservation type park the other day that I'd love to show you. I don't know how you'd feel about a scenery post, what do you think?

Other than that... hmmm, well we'll just have to see what comes along!

No comments:

Post a Comment