Thursday, May 13, 2010

A New Family

We have recently met a family with a set a triplets. Would you like to meet them?





They were born just a couple of short weeks ago.



Look at those sweet bulging eyeballs. See how they're snuggled up together?



We have loved getting to know them and watching them grow. These babies live just outside my back door.



Can you see their skeletal systems there? Outlined by their baby fuzz? I am amazed by such miracles. Aren't they sweet?



This little squawker seems pretty hungry doesn't he?



They've grown quickly though. Their momma has fed them well.



Just a few days later and it's a little difficult to see them with all their feathers! I got near enough to pick one brave little guy up the other day during a flying lesson, but I resisted.




Now they've stretched their wings and flown away. I didn't even get a chance to name them. Sniff sniff.

Cheers, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment