Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Favorite Things

Marshall's has the best stuff! Each time I walk through their doors I am charmed by an array of beautiful items that I must possess! If I were to buy out the store of each object that pleases me, here's where I would begin:

I love this bird. I have a couple similar to him, which I was given by my good friend, but he calls to me and begs to come home with me. How can I explain to him that I mustn't take home each bird I meet?

How about this guy? Hmm? What shall I tell him? "My long and skinny friend, you may live on my front step. Where you may greet each visitor that passes you with your ducky lipped smile. Thank you. Oh, and bring your blue neighbor."
Would you like to come sit on my back patio with a cup of coffee? These are the seats we will sit in. If I could just get them into my car. All four of them please.
Pillows. The chocolate, the roses, and the cream colored bouquet beneath the roses will welcome you from atop my very high, king sized bed. They will match the window treatments and the chocolate coverlet on the bed. "Come home with me pillows, come home."


No comments:

Post a Comment