Friday, December 24, 2010

Missing Camera

I've had all my clothes chosen for the last couple of weeks, some of them I hadn't worn for the first little while because I was unsure if they would work with the outside temperature, and if I needed to exchange an item I didn't want to have already worn it. As it is, I have 3 dressy blouses, 1 long sleeved top, a turtleneck, a blazer, and a hoodie. I've set aside two pair of jeans and a pair of black dress slacks. I've been sticking to one pair of black shoes (the ballet flats) and I've worn my tennis shoes once. Yesterday I was required to wear all black or black and white so I had to wear a shirt that wasn't on my list of approved items, but it wasn't my pleasure, I did wear my pearls though, and that was my pleasure.
I have lost my camera... since Thanksgiving I guess. It's been about that long that I've been looking for it and I used it to take pics and videos on Thanksgiving. I have been hoping to take some pictures of the outfits that I will be wearing in the coming months but until I find my camera...
I worked my last day at the chocolate store yesterday, it was fun but I'm glad to have my time to myself again. Just in time to celebrate Christmas at a leisurely pace.
Monday night I finished up my gift wrapping and was thinking about how in just a few days my step-son will be opening these gifts! It was that moment that I really felt the Christmas spirit! I love to gift shop and have a wonderful time doing that but this year I didn't have that warm and rosy glow that Christmas usually sparks. I've got it now. I think it's the gift wrapping, I just love to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment