Friday, December 3, 2010

Photos are coming, I promise!

I've been down with a wicked (inner) ear infection for the last 3 days and was close to chopping it off! I took loads of Echinacia & Goldenseal though (and still am) and that has made a big difference in my life! I have been able to go to work each day, after long nights of thinking I'll never get out of bed again! Today was the 3rd, and best, day so far. I took off my bed sheets and threw them in the washer right before this happened and I haven't yet put the fresh set on! I've been sleeping in a quilt and now that will have to be washed too. I was so out of energy that when I thought of making my bed, I just crawled into my quilt instead. Lazy bones.
So, when I finally make my bed, I'll also take some pictures of my clothing.

2 comments:

  1. What ever happened to the PF Chang's post??
    Signed, your humble server.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my camera! It's has been recovered though, and seems to be in working condition, so I just have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete