Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Christmas Baking

I like to plan ahead. You might think I'm bored, but it's always been this way. I do the same thing for birthdays too.

For my Christmas baking I like to keep things unique, yet simple. The result usually leans more towards simple... This year I plan to make 3 or 4 treats and a few quick breads. I suppose there might be some gingerbread men and a gingerbread house somewhere in the mix too.

Here's my plan:
Peanut Clusters (new for me)
Long Pretzel Sticks dipped in chocolate & rolled in chopped nuts or m&ms. (also new for me)
My mom's cookies (everyone's favorite)
Banana Bread (another favorite)
Cranberry nut bread (MY favorite)
Apple/Caramel Cinnamon Rolls (something new)

I'll post the recipes as I get to making them or direct you to the place I got it from (like The Pioneer Woman).

No comments:

Post a Comment