Thursday, September 16, 2010

Charming Charlie


Charming Charlie is a great store that we have in our Battlefield Mall.
My girl friends have been talking about it lately but, since I'm not much of a shopper, I didn't just run right out to see it. I have told people about the store though because I really like what I've heard about their set-up. They have their products arranged by colors, so if you're looking for something in red... there's a spot for that! Well, as I walked into the mall (heading for a certain coffee spot who's name is on my travel mug) I noticed the store and had to get a peek. Here's what I found.



They have accessories in every color, all throughout the store. They have clothing, shoes, and bags to match!




There's a section for gold,



Another for purple.



More space for purple and even some blue. That isn't all though, they have yellow, green, blacks, pearls, pinks, even animal prints and an "army-type" section. Something for everyone I tell ya.



I will definitely be spending some birthday money in here this year, I found a pretty little handbag I'd sure like to carry...and I loved the chandeliers they have all over the shop. It's all very glitz and glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment