Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy June

Hello everyone, from more than a week into June!
After spending most of last month talking about a serious issue that's close to my heart I just want to tell you now that my hosta bed is flourishing, my horse-puppy is growing rapidly, I'm still losing weight, my husband comes home tomorrow, my kitchen is clean, laundry is folded, and I finally have a tomato plant in my dirt. Things are going great!
Last weekend I had a couple of super-groovy gals over to my house for fun and food, I might add that I was out of coconut oil for the entire weekend, which made one of them especially, um un-happy. While they were here, I was blessed with a little sunburn that is now a tan and also public pool memories that are seared into my brain and will last a lifetime. Thanks for sharing both of those with me ladies.
Last night my mom and I rented I Am Number 4 from Redbox. That was a good movie, not for kids. Scary looking bad guys. We're crossing our fingers for parts 2 and 3!
Tonight I played with two little girls who love puppies, play-doh, dirt, ice-cream, and bath time. Perfect companions for a hot late-spring-but-feels-more-like-summer night. I suggest that you sample Häagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut Ice-cream.
On the menu tomorrow are Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes, as per a sweet request by my dearly departed husband. He's soon to be un-departed. Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment