Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Camera Has Been Repaired!

By my snot-nosed-little-sinking-brother, God bless him! The repair took a matter of 2 seconds and was exactly the same method I had used in my own attempt to set it back to rights. Humph! He noted that I should be offering some hint of gratitude so, eventually, I thanked him. I am very happy that he was able to fix it, my frustration lies in the agony I felt over the loss of it as well as the time I spent trying to make it functional again. Nevertheless, I am very relieved that the camera story has a happy ending, or rather, a new beginning. I will continue to take my pictures and dream of a day when people read my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it a relief when things get solved at home only, instead of taking it to the repair shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! It is! I'm glad to know someone gets my underlying message. Thanks for connecting. :)

    ReplyDelete